Using new IT technology, we will provide agile response to changes in the manufacturing environment and provide industrial system operation optimization and intelligence solutions that integrate manufacturing-related systems.
- AI : Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data : Big Data
- IoE : Internet of Things
- CCP : Cloud Computing Platform
- CPS : Cyber Physical System
aimSolution 2.0 R&D Roadmap
Cloud Computing SW Platform
- Cloud Computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user. The term is generally used to describe data centers available to many users over the Internet.
Cyber Physical System
- A cyber-physical (also styled cyber physical) system (CPS) is a mechanism that is controlled or monitored by computer-based algorithms, tightly integrated with the Internet and its users.
- Distributed processing is a phrase used to refer to a variety of computer systems that use more than one computer (or processor) to run an application. This includes parallel processing in which a single computer uses more than one CPU to execute programs.
- IoT is the intelligent connection of people, process, data and things. The Internet of Thing (IoT) describes a world where billions of objects have sensors to detect measure and assess their status; all connected over public or private networks using standard and proprietary protocols.
- 5G will elevate the mobile network to not only interconnect people, but also interconnect and control machines, objects, and devices. It will deliver new levels of performance and efficiency that will empower new user experiences and connect new industries.
- A digital factory is management pseudoscience that uses digital technology for modeling, communications and to operate the manufacturing process.
AI Engine, Big Data
- The importance of big data doesn’t revolve around how much data you have, but what you do with it. You can take data from any source and analyze it to find answers that enable 1) cost reductions, 2) time reductions, 3) new product development and optimized offerings, and 4) smart decision making.
aimSolution 2.0 Conceptual Architecture